The following blog is a chronicle of the films I'm studying for my Spring 09' semester of school. As per teacher's request, it also includes most of what I watch between assignments. Feature films I'm assigned to watch for my "History of Film 2" class require a 150+ word review. Enjoy.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Adventure, In all It's Glory!


"The Man Who Would Be King" (feature)
Dir: John Huston
Premier: 12/17/1975
Viewed: 2/10/09
Comment: Recommended by Mark Andrews, head of story on many of Pixar's new films. He mentioned it on the Splinecast, a podcast run by artists at Pixar (available on iTunes!).



Spectacular Spider Man: "Shear Strength" (tv series)
Dir: Jennifer Coyle
Premier: ?
Viewed: 2/10/09
Comment: I'm still wondering about the logic in airing an American series in other countries, over a full quarter-year before giving the Americans a look... Just plain wierd...

No comments:

Post a Comment