The following blog is a chronicle of the films I'm studying for my Spring 09' semester of school. As per teacher's request, it also includes most of what I watch between assignments. Feature films I'm assigned to watch for my "History of Film 2" class require a 150+ word review. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Foresight


Wolverine and the X-men: "Foresight, pt. 1-3"
Dir: Steve Gordon (1), Nick Filippi (2), Boyd Kirkland (3)
Writer: Greg Johnson
Premier: 3/10-12/09
Viewed: 3/17/09
Comment: Probably the most complex and layered childrens show plotline since "Avatar: The Last Airbender". This is the final story arc in the 26 episode season. While still dazzling the young viewers (primary demo), it blatantly appeals to the secondary 18-34 demographic. Overall it's everything I'd ever need in an X-Men series.

No comments:

Post a Comment